Associate Membership Application
We welcome your interest in becoming a member of Lahaina Yacht Club (LYC). It's your responsibility to read, understand and follow are application procedure in order to become an Associate Member.
An Associate Membership, requires that you reside on Maui less than 60 days in a calendar year. Should you reside on Maui more than 60 days in a calendar year then you must apply for our Regular membership!
An application submitted below cannot be processed unless it is completed wit the following documents and payment. We appreciate your organization by submitting documents, photo(s) and payment together, which may be submitted to the Club Secretary during office business hours, Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM HST.
- Contact Club Secretary: email@example.com, 808.661.0191 or US Mail: 835 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
Once an application is complete then a temp applicant card may be issued to applicant(s).
Associate Applicant MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING by the 25th of the month:
Note: Broken links please notify the office during business hours, 808.661.0191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Applicant Instructions & Checklist
- Associate Membership Procedures
- Residency Certification
- Sponsorship Form
- Complete Online Application Below
- Applicant Letter (interest in joining LYC)
- Digital Headshot Photo (incl. spouse if applicable)
- Dues Plus One-Time Initiation Fee
2017 Monthly Dues Dues + Initiation = Total Due
Jan-Feb $450 $450 $900
Mar-Apr $412.50 $450 $862.50
May-June $375 $450 $825
July-Aug $337.50 $450 $787.50
Sept-Oct $300 $450 $750
Nov-Dec $262.50 $450 $712.50
Sponsors: One Regular or Two Associate Members All in Good Standing
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Complete and submit all paperwork plus payment prior to the last day of each month.
- Membership meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month.
- Questions? Contact, email@example.com