Junior Sailing Program
2018 JUNIOR SAILING SUMMER Program:
- Open enrollment for all interested Jr. Sailors will begin again May 2018. Please keep checking this page to be one of the first to sign up as space is limited , details change and it sells out fast.
- Class size will be limited to 16 kids
- Ages 9-15 (exceptions may apply)
- Time 9:30AM - 2PM (lunch included)
- Cost Members $TBD / Non-Members $TBD (Note: Junior membership enrollment may occur after summer program)
- Payment - Cash or Check Only. Checks payable to LYC
- Please submit form & payment to the LYC Office during business hours, 9AM-4PM (M-F) or put in an envelope ATTN: Club Secretary. Mahalo.
- 2017 Registration Form
Jr. Sailing Items to Bring:
- Reef shoes
- Swimsuits/trunks NOTE: shorts/leggings are recommended to prevent a rash from the boats
- Sunscreen (Lotion Only / No Spray Sunscreens Please)
- Sunglasses with a strap
- Change of clothes
Thank you in advance to the volunteers to help make this program possible for your kids! We appreciate the continued support and look forward to another great season on the water!
2015 Classes - Thank you to Bruce for the great class photos. Click to download photos.
Our junior program has been gaining momentum! Many youth are expressing interests in the sport of sailing. We offer summer classes as well as introductory classes during the school year. Schools that have participated in this program are Seabury Academy, Sacred Hearts in Lahaina, Haleakala Waldorf and Maui Prep to list a few.
From the sailing sessions to our junior sailing team, we have grown with more advanced sailors! Thanks to many donations through the LYC Foundation, money was raised to obtain a new fleet of RS Feva's!! A perfect addition to our current fleet of Open Bic which in turn allows more kids to sail and/or become racers!
See you on the water.
2014 Jr. Sailing Summer Program
Thank you to all the parents, kids and volunteers who made our four sessions (Group A, B, C, D) a successful program this year! See you next year~
For more info, click below to watch our video and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org